I provide counseling services for creative and performing artists. Issues include:
- Peak practice & performance
- Performance anxiety
- Jonah complex
- Impostor complex
- Creative process
- Free-improvisational lifephilosophy
- The artistic wisdom of Nietzsche, Schopenhauer, Pascal, & Heidegger
- Existential-phenomenological & psychodynamic psychology of creative process
- Buddhist psychology for creative & performing artists
I have been a professor of psychology for twenty years and worked as an individual and group psychotherapist. My counseling and coaching draws on Adlerian, Gestalt, Jungian, Existential-Phenomenological, and Buddhist psychology.
Please contact me to schedule a session.